Hope

Hope

Blog Archive

Saturday 21 June 2008

Moving Blogs

And this is my 3rd blog to date.

My first and earliest "blog" is was is at geocities... no, I'm not providing a link. Suffice to say that I made it 9 years back when I was in pri5. um. and it wasnt really a blog, just a personal website.

2nd's the Friendster blog. Basically cuz i was too lazy to set up my own templates, etc. but now im bored and have time, see... so i'll inconvenience everyone (my small small readership, probably <10 ppl) to change their bookmarks.

Decided to move since friendster has this really annoying advertisement right in the middle of the page. plus, i cant mess with the template.

So there you have it. Welcome to my new blog.

and yes, updates will still be roughly once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment