Hope

Hope

Blog Archive

Sunday 8 November 2009

Again, I'm in an airport.

(one, twenty one guns, lay down your arms....)

Flight was awesome. I miss flying full-fare. But it was under circumstances that was ... well... unfortunate.

haha.

I lost my passport. To cut a long story short : couriered it to Chinese Embassy, never got it back. (Chinese Embassy said they already handed it to Courier Post, Courier Post says they never receive it from them)

oh wells. these things happen lar.

So : trip to Wellington where i got lots and lots of help from Mr Roger Lee & Mrs Cecilia Chieng (Lilian's aunt!!) to get the temporary travel document, and just drop into Chinese Embassy, and an additional trip to Kuching.

Much drama along the way, missing flight, almost missing flight, bags getting checked thru - through 3 different carriers and across 2 days - kudos to AirNZ whom arranged it - but im here in Sg, just a hop-skip-jump away from Kuching. Home.

On the other hand, its only half my "journey" this summer - still need to settle the arrangements to get to China. Wheee.

...............

On another note - i cant believe its already been a year. 3 weeks to knowing for sure if i passed or not. o_O.

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand this...

    You going to China again? Another hol maybe?

    But you lost ur passport. Hectic journey back... hmmm... sumhow I hope my travelling isn't as bad as yours. I hope its SMOOTH.

    Ah... well, have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete